Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jet Slag


Trying to sleep in my dad's playhouse Disney themed apartment.
I just got here this morning and boy, oh boy! what a terrible trip. I started yesterday at 4:00 in the morning (!!!) and didn't get here until 9:00 am the next day, but that doesn't include the time change, I don't know how the hell that works. All I know is; I'm so tired, but can't sleep! This always happens to me.

It doesn't help that I have this crazy cough either. I'm usually really good about sleeping on airplanes and car rides and stuff, but I kept coughing myself awake. The people next to me were great sports about it. One guy gave me so many pills and cough drops and I don't really like taking medicine, but I looked down at my snot stained sleeve and back into the guys face and knew I had to swallow whatever he gave me. The next lady told me to go to the hospital.

Cough cough, I'm going to try to sleep now.

3 comments:

  1. where in the world ARE you?
    also don't be sick. be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germany! I think we're leaving today though, not quite sure where we're going... trying to follow the good weather!

    ReplyDelete